Consultation (Vascular Medicine)

Body Area: Arms / Hands
Body Parts: Forearm
Symptoms: Bulging Veins
Meeting for a consultation with a doctor specializing in vascular medicine will give you time to speak with them about conditions or symptoms you have been experiencing relating to the circulatory system outside of the heart. Blockages that occur in the peripheral arteries or veins, or problems with the lymphatic system can be treated by a vascular medicine specialist. At the consultation, they will go over your medical records and possibly order further testing to give you a diagnosis and suggest a treatment plan or surgery.