Break or Fracture Follow-up (Orthopedic)

Body Area: Arms / Hands
Body Parts: Elbow
Symptoms: Pain
While most broken bones and fractures are seen in an urgent care center initially, a break or fracture follow-up appointment with an orthopedic surgeon can provide you with a care plan to take care of your injury. Some breaks may require a pin through the bone to assist in a properly aligned fusion. An orthopedist can examine your break or fracture and discuss treatment options with you.